dimanche 25 mai 2014

Removing rotors from rear uprights

Hello there folks. I am in mid restoration of my Ensign LNF3. I am about to send out parts for crack checking. I must be dumb as for the life of me I cannot seem to remove the rotors (and stub axles) from my rear uprights. The front face of the rotor has a round plate to which the wheel studs pass through and then are captured by the rotor. It appears that there isnt a way to remove rotors with the uprights on the car which seems strange to me.



It looks to me like a press job from the rear to press out the stub axle. But since these uprights are pretty much unobtainium I want to be sure of what I am doing before I put these in a press.



Any help is appreciated!



Eric




Attached Images









File Type: jpg photo 1.jpg (195.2 KB)
File Type: jpg photo 2.jpg (177.3 KB)






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire