dimanche 25 mai 2014

Attach Hewland Mk9 to a Crossle Guide

Good timing on this. I pulled the engine a Hewland Mk9 after a race in April when started pushing oil out the breather (eg. quarts). I had the rebuild by Quicksilver and had the case replaced and rebuilt by Williams Racing Components. I have the engine back in and want to get the Hewland back in. I've spent time trying. I remember a "twist" coming out but the only thing that is twisting at the moment is my back.



Can someone offer the step by step guide? I've spent the day working on the car, recording Indy. Ironically, it's because I need to get this back together by next weekend to go to the SVRA Brickyard vintage race. Thanks




Attached Images





File Type: jpg DSC09119.jpg (169.0 KB)






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire