lundi 26 mai 2014

Race optics video, On-Board Video Tech Mount

I think this a great video set up but I just don't use it much so it's up for sale.



Race Optics Full HD video camera and recorder. Records on San Disc for easy input to your computer. On-Board Video Tech aluminum roll bar mount made by Greg Pizzo's On-Board Video Tech company (Velocity Haus Engineering Brand). I've had it for a couple years, works perfectly, everything from the original packaging is included plus a couple San Discs. The anodize on the camera and the mount are a little faded from the sun but that's the only indication that it isn't new. I did tweak the diameter of the roll bar mount to make it easier to install, it's easy to bolt on and is absolutely rock solid.



$300 plus shipping



Barry Ott

Elizabeth, CO. Outside Denver.



Please PM me if you're interested




Attached Images





File Type: jpg 0526141020.jpg (99.4 KB)






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire