samedi 24 mai 2014

Flat Wall Mount Style Tire Rack

Since I am reconfiguring my trailer, I have some extra tire mounts that I am not going to use. I designed these with convenience in mind, so I think my fellow racers will appreciate!



Since I no longer will have room to mount them all in my trailer (I'm putting in a fold down bed!), these are for sale. I mounted one set in my trailer (see pic...please excuse the mess!).



-For 2.25" Centerlock rims, FF, FC, ect

-Overall length is 7.5", with multiple holes for fronts, rears, or transport wheels.

-NO messing with screwing on a nut....just pop on the pin!

-The retaining disc is foam padded, to protect those expensive wheels

-Mounting plate has multiple holes....follow your trailer MFG recommendations for mounting....but you would have plenty of mounting options!

-Powder coated gloss black



$300 for a set of four, shipped in the USA.



Thanks,

Jim

jsgauto@gmail.com

















Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire