vendredi 30 mai 2014

General Questions

I haven't yet bought a F500 I am considering buying one as my goal is to run in the Runoffs, when it comes to Mid-Ohio. I am a bigger gentleman at 6'2" 230lbs, I am built like a football player with broad shoulders and big legs.



The past 14 years has been a combination of mainly running karts Kt100, Clone, Rotax/Tag, and Briggs. Mixed with HPDE through NASA and a driver school or two.



So fundamentally it seems as the F500 would make more mechanical sense to me rather then going car racing.



I have a few questions, is F500 still a national class? Thoughts on a Rotax engine? I ran one in karting and like that it was sealed very reliable when compared to other tag/125cc engines, easy to work on, does that hold true in F500?



I live in Erie, Pa so the closes tracks that I would be interested in would be Pitt (beaverun), Mid-Ohio, Watkins Glen, Nelson Ledges (if still open) does anybody run at those tracks?



I read the Faq page in the forum and it suggests to look at F500.org, but it does not look like it has been updated since 2006, so are there any good resources?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire