dimanche 20 décembre 2015

Harry's Lap Timer

I just read an article in Classic Motorsports about the Harry's Lap Timer app for a cell phone. It appears to co-ordinate lap times with your (iOS) phone's video camera. There was also a reference to data logging, but it wasn't clear how the data was accessed (by external sensors or some other means hooked up to the phone?).
I would like to be able to access traction circle type data for my performance in the turns and would like to be able to review the data after each session at the track.
Does anyone in the Vee community have any experience with this set-up and could give me some advice on it?
I looked in the Data Acquisition area on Apex, but didn't see anything there about this.


Harry's Lap Timer

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire