mercredi 23 décembre 2015

FB/ F1000/ and/or Cobra Kitcar.

I have started my search for an F1000 / FB. Van Diemen or Stohr. Budget TBD. Prefer 08 GSXR or new Kawi. Might consider 06 GSXR. All depends on options and price. I have looked at the classifieds and see some good candidates and touched base with those folks....

Have a 1996 monoshock FC for trade as an option too... (but currently undergoing a refresh and update (Hardware, detail, basic maintenance, etc...). Sweet car that is just a blast to drive. I have enjoyed its performance in my short time in the car.

Please contact me offline via ctjahn@courtneyjahn.com or 920-904-6099. Delivery preferred to Hartford, WI

Also looking at Cobra Kit Cars. Factory Five or other builders of good stature.

Cj


FB/ F1000/ and/or Cobra Kitcar.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire