lundi 21 décembre 2015

Reynard 87-90SF parting out

Good morning FC racers.

I went to buy a Reynard last week and it turned out to be in worse shape than I expect. In fairness the owner did say it needed a new frame. Since he was not a racer and did not know anything about the car I hoped for the best and head out. It was worse than I could have imagined. As the PO was unwilling to disassemble it for others that had contacted him I decided to buy it anyway and at least help someone else rebuild their broken race car.



Here is a web folder with pics of the car. If you see something you need send me an email and I will pull it and ship it off. I am going to dissemble it in the next few weeks so the good parts can be moved in out of the weather.

I did have to buy the car so I will ask at least for the couple of major components please make a reasonable offer and pay for shipping. For the small parts I'll just ask for shipping.

mavidal at mavidal dot com

http://ift.tt/1U04DUS

Regards,

Miguel


Reynard 87-90SF parting out

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire