mardi 22 décembre 2015

5" x 2" Spring Sets For Sale - $60 Per Set

I have some used leftover 5" long/2" ID suspension springs left over from the sale of my RF98K FF1600 Van Diemen, $60 each set, buyer pays shipping, PayPal preferred, no fee. Hypercos are currently listed on Pegasus at $199 per set.

I would be interested in taking an AIM Solo (not DL) in trade, new or used.

These all came with the car so not bought by me. However the previous owner only bought top-end parts so I never felt these were any less than highest quality and scale readings after switching springs supported that (pun). As noted in the list some are Hyperco. The others are black and the weight is engraved with an "ST" prefix...anyone recognize that makers mark?

What I have (will be revised as they sell):

550# (black, engraved "ST550")
500# (black, engraved "ST500")
450# (blue Hyperco...I can just make out the label remnant)
350# (blue, Hyperco, label semi-intact)
250# (unfinished)
200# (black, engraved "ST200")
175# (black, engraved "ST175")

Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC_0069T.jpg (54.4 KB)


5" x 2" Spring Sets For Sale - $60 Per Set

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire