dimanche 20 décembre 2015

Formula Mazda (1997) For Sale

Formula Mazda (1997) with SCCA Sealed Motor
94' Benetton Livery - Michael Schumacher
If I've learned 1-thing in buying a used race-car, it's that you need to 'KNOW AND TRUST' the history of the car. *When you find the 'DEAL' that is a once-in-a-lifetime, it's likely for a reason . . . not safe, needs a LOT of work, or just a complete basket case.





I have ALWAYS used a professional shop for all of my cars. I DO NOT maintain my own cars, and rely on those professionals to use the knowledge, skill and parts necessary to properly maintain and safely prepare the car for competition.

I have not raced this car since it's last major service in April 2014. I think I have driven it just 2x since then, as I race in 2-other classes that took all of my time and money since that time.

This car is in excellent condition, and looks exactly as it does in the photos.

Purchased in April 2012 from SE SCCA Champion Court Dowis – Atlanta, GA
Dyno 4/24/14 at 171 HP and 149 TQ on SCCA Sealed Motor
New Side Pods/Screens and Cockpit Surround with Camlock-Aircraft Fasteners ($ 3,000)
3-Sets BBS Wheels (2-sets BLACK Powder Coat/1-Aluminum Set)
Graphics designed/installed by Cutting Edge Graphics ($ 3,000)
Wired for Traqmate and Radio
Most recent Major Service (5/5/2014) included:
Lower Camber Rod Ends?Rear Upper Rod Ends
Lower A-Arms
(4) NGK Spark Plugs
Ignition Coils
New Battery
Transmission Shift Shafts
Shock Dyno and Tune
Transmission overhaul
Install Back-up battery and cable connections

Brand New Fuel Cell installed in Summer 2014

Sale Includes:
(2) Quick Lift Formula Car Jacks ($ 400)
Back-up battery for Grid starts
12-wheels (BBS)
Arm Restraints

Pricing at $ 22,000 or best offer

Custom painted helmet (to suit livery) is negotiable.

Listed on Ebay: http://ift.tt/1QCzp8c?


Car is located at Autobahn Country Club in Joliet, IL, and is available for viewing by appointment prior to sale.

Feel free to send me an email at: don@conpacgroup.com


Formula Mazda (1997) For Sale

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire