mardi 22 décembre 2015

AIM EV0 4, Formula steering wheel and fueltech ECU

First, Iintroduce my self. I live in Santiago, Chile. I drive a Formula car, Chasis TITO 02, with nissan 1600 cc engine and Fueltech ECU.
I just bought an Evo 4 and a formula steering wheel to connect with my FT300 Fueltech ECU.
I made all the connections, the EVO to the battery and ground, to my Ecu with the Can cable, can + and can - connected in the recommended position, and in the 5 pin labeled ecu. The steering wheel in the labeled Exp. The steering wheel lights on, but I can`t see the RPM, or the oil pressure or the engine temperature. Its seems that the EVO 4 doesn´t read the ECU.
I configurated the EVO4 with the race studio 2, told to him that my ECU is Fueltech with CAN connection, activated the datalogging in the ECU and connect the AIM CAN cable with the pinout from the manual.
Any ideas? What am I doing wrong?
Regards
Rodrigo


AIM EV0 4, Formula steering wheel and fueltech ECU

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire