lundi 28 décembre 2015

Nike ff cars info required

I am posting as daughter of Ken Nicholls who built NIKE cars from 1960- I'm putting together a register of his cars & as several of these were exported to the US I am after owner details past or present to complete the lists..
I am also hopefully going to find one of his cars to race in his memory so looking to find one for sale possibly to import back into the UK (Dad died in November 2014)
6 FF were originally sent to the States sold as Baker cars (name of importer) 1 has returned but at least 2 more have made their way back across the pond so there are potentially 7 units still in the USA- Mark 4 & 6 models (& maybe Mark 5 F5000 but that is another story)
I have owners attributed to some of these cars- a couple current & locations of some of these but any info would be most gratefully received & if anyone knows of a car for sale please let me know..
Dad kept records of original customers but didn't know where the cars went after that unless he was contacted for parts or history details.
If anyone can help that would be fabulous- Apex Speed was recommended as the best place to post my request..
THANK YOU Photos/Owners/Info all gratefully recieved


Nike ff cars info required

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire