Yes I used the search tool, yes I can lose weight, but no I cant have my bone structure changed.
I gather that a 90-94 VD is larger as is a 96, how large a driver will a 95 or 97 take? I am a 50R jacket and barrel chested so i have wide shoulders and have shoe horned in before to a Crossle, would prefer a little more comfort. Suggestions are appreciated as I am looking for a competitive regional car.
Thanks
I gather that a 90-94 VD is larger as is a 96, how large a driver will a 95 or 97 take? I am a 50R jacket and barrel chested so i have wide shoulders and have shoe horned in before to a Crossle, would prefer a little more comfort. Suggestions are appreciated as I am looking for a competitive regional car.
Thanks
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire