dimanche 22 mars 2015

Kolthoff Garage Sale

Many of you knew Mike Kolthoff, a great racer, artist and helmet painter and all around great guy. It's taken a bit to get up the courage but Lori took on the huge task of cleaning out his race trailer and she has asked me to list many of the items. Everyone who knew Mike and his cars knew the condition he kept everything in and most of these parts are in similar condition. If they are not, I will be upfront with you, I took pictures of most everything but posting them all would overwhelm my account I'm sure. If you are truly interested and need a picture let me know and I'll send one if I have one. Everything is listed in the attached spreadsheet and the price does not include shipping. If anyone wants to make an offer for everything I'm sure Lori would entertain it. She is going to use the money to fund a scholarship in Mike's name at his high school so all the money will be going for a good cause.



For some reason this text will not paste into the spreadsheet without messing up all the cell alignment but here is the verbiage for the complete engine that is for sale that Mike had in his ad with his DB6:



Also Available : Plug and Play spare Kent Complete!

Fresh Boomba Loyning copy bottom end with low tension rings new aluminum pistons, Swift pan. Complete! Rocker stands everything.

Loyning National winning iron head and intake (very good) fresh not used since 2009. Was freshened by Rex Gunning May 2009

TDC oil pump and all plumbing fittings that match the engine installed in the DB6. No time lost switching out parts when changing engines.

This is an engine I had built up after I had to change one at a racetrack with only my wife and where I had to switch out a ton of stuff

to a short block I had. 8 hours later I had a engine installed but I then vowed the next spare would indeed be a true plug and play spare.

This is it! Clean out the oil lines and sump and plug this in and you are good to go. $6500



It is listed here for $5000



Thank you all for looking. Looks like Excel spreadsheet is not a valid file type. I'll need to figure out how to convert or ?



Joe




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire