lundi 30 mars 2015

5 year belts cheap, and seq. shift light

For sale:

Belts are reweb by Trackside Tim, good for 5 years. OMP camlock, all bolt-ins. I found an option that fit my Swift better. [In the interest of full disclosure, some say the three inch belt is not as safe as a 2 inch belt]

$75

Sequential shift light: Hasn't been connected for years, but worked when I took it off the car [and got a CDS system] Since I can't swear by it, I'll offer it as bait for APEX contributions;

$50 to Apexspeed, mailed when Doug PMs me he got a check, or send me a check and I'll forward it once it clears.




Attached Images













File Type: jpg 4sell 001.jpg (204.0 KB)
File Type: jpg 4sell 002.jpg (196.1 KB)
File Type: jpg 4sell 003.jpg (101.8 KB)






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire