samedi 28 mars 2015

Van Dieman RF81 project for sale

Due to some unforeseen circumstances, I reluctantly figured I would post this,

Needs assembly

For the past two years, I have been restoring this car.

About 90% is brand new

Rebuilt engine/transaxle

All new bearings/ rod ends (including the little shock absorber spherical bearings)

New aluminum radiator

All suspension replated and then some

Calipers rebuilt and replated to better than new

4 new rotors

Plated gun drilled axles

All new gauges and dash

Perfect Panasports



Way too many things to list



I am heart broken that I may not be able to finish the car, but would like to pass it along to someone that can appreciate what I have done so far

$15,000. (Considerably less than I have invested)

Please contact me if you are serious. I intended for this car to be perfect

Thanks

Jeff.

Best way to contact me is via email




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire