mardi 24 mars 2015

Formula Ford Titan mk9 for sale

I am selling my Father's race car. He past away in 2011 and I have finally come to terms to sell it. I know a little about the car. Here is some of what I know



1975 Formula ford Titan mark 9 SCCA race car. Was rolled in 1977 rebuilt in 2007. Last time raced was October 2010. Has been in storage since then. Has Ford engine block, I believe it's the original. Should run with little care, a battery, gas, and a driver. It is one of 19 cars registered on www.titancars.com. There were only 40 built per Titancars.com. Raced at Hallet raceway in Oklahoma and regionally around Oklahoma in the 1970s. I have the original log book and the logs from some of the 2000 era races. Has a set of dry and slick tires too. I can send more photos if wanted.



Asking for $7000 OBO. Shipping is on the buyer.

If interested please email me at overturf.derek@gmail.com.




Attached Images





File Type: jpg image.jpg (207.4 KB)






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire