mardi 17 juin 2014

best states/regions for racing?

Hey guys, I'm currently living in VA and will be there for at least the next 6-12 months. But, after this period I will likely be looking to acquire a practice (I'm a dentist) and my options of locations are pretty open since I'm single with no dependents. Aside from the obvious factors that come into play when deciding where to establish one's life, I'd like to include racing into my decision as best I can.

I have attached a map of the states that my regional exam allow me to practice in at the moment. Any state that is whited out is a state that accepts my regional exam and thus a state I can relocate to.



So, my question to you all is this: Out of all the white states on the map, which ones do you guys think are the most beneficial for aspiring racers to live in? (aka: which states/regions have a lot of road courses that have a reasonable amount of accessibility to amateurs? which ones have the strongest local participation? etc)



Feel free to simplify this into "as a racer, if you could live in any state, which would it be?" if you like, just don't forget to say why you chose that state.



Additionally, if any of you are into karting as well and want to throw out comments on states/regions with best kart support (kart sprint tracks, good regional competition base to join the ranks of, etc) that would also be appreciated.




Attached Images





File Type: jpg wreb-map.jpg (93.1 KB)






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire