vendredi 20 juin 2014

Crossle 35F Weight Issue

I have a new to me Crossle 35F that I am getting set up for Monoposto guidelines to be Club Ford compliant. I just put the car on scales for the first time and find that it weighs 895 fully fueled and race ready. I need to get the car to 950 to meet minimums.



What advice can anyone offer as to how to add weight, where it should be placed and how to make it most secure? I do not have a fiberglass seat in the car but sit directly on the floor pan (with some foam and bead seat). I am thinking about making up a lead panel and bolting it to the floor pan under the battery area (under my knees). The car scales at 62% rear weight as it sits and has 50% L/R and 50% cross weight.



Any advice will be greatly appreciated!



Mike




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire