dimanche 29 juin 2014

9 weeks to next race

Sunday afternoon June 29th. and it's 104 outside. Thank the founders at Pro Auto we don't race in the summer! I used to race circle track here and if you were behind schedule it was loading at 4, drive to the track unload at 6 struggle into the fire suite and practice at 7. Every week all summer:mad:

The bad news is it's 9 weeks until our next race at Indy Motor sports Ranch. So I have a question...

Does any one know which direction we will be running at Indy next race, CW like we did in May or CCW. I was fairly flummoxed by the track in May (here is where I insert "racer excuses #1, 5, 7, and 13):ha:, so I've been watching some video I found on the EFF site and online (thanks Tim H. and all for posting) and trying to learn the track but want to make sure I'm going in the right direction!!!

Thanks J




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire