dimanche 22 juin 2014

88 Swift SE-3 Project/Roller

I bought this car last winter hoping to get back behind the wheel, but life has a few detours in mind (all good) so I can already forecast it won't happen this year or 2015, that said, I'm putting the Swift project I bought from fellow apexer Jeff Fritz back on the market, as time is going to be very limited for awhile..



The car:



1988 Swift/Euroswift SE3 FF conversion. Car is apart and a project, but everything needed to make a complete roller and then some is included.



You can see a lot of what's there in the pics, but I left some stuff boxed up (gauges, wire harness, ect.) Car is similar to a SE-1 only has a slightly longer wheel base (Think Db-3 vs. DB-1) Couple key Features are:



Ld-200

DB-1 style tail/role hoop bodywork conversion (new parts)

2 noses, and have a nose mold

2 Radiators

Suspension spares beyond making the car a roller include:

1 Frt upright

1 L/f rocker

1 R/F rocker

2 Frt lower arms

3 rear lower arms

1 RT rear rocker





Frame is almost completely stripped bare, and I've added some nice bits and pieces since getting the car, including a Swift oil pan, and a second set of panasports.



I'll be happy to send any additional pics, or answer questions.



$8500 OBO, may also consider some interesting trades, I just don't have time to go racing at the moment..



Dave 248-514-4549







Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire