mardi 2 février 2016

Tire Racks - Load Distribution Hitch

I am wanting to do a little cleaning out in the garage. I have 2 complete RB Components tire racks that came with a custom built trailer that have never been mounted. I have decided to go a different direction with mounting tires. Assembled tire rack can be seen at the link below.
Photo shows side of rack setting on a tire as the tire would set in rack. I have set a marker on the side rail showing that all you have to do is drill a hole for the rod on the front to adjust rack to fit the tires you want to set in it. As designed, the front hole is probably a bit large for standard racing tires. Racks were $250 per unit. I would take $150 each. Or see below for some trades.

http://ift.tt/1P4ixEo


Next thing is a complete load distribution hitch assembly for a bumper pull trailer. I just did a quick Google search and found these things on there for $250-$400, without sway board, plus shipping. I have the sway board included, and there is a 2 5/16" ball mounted. This system has pulled a trailer for about 400 miles. Then I switched to a gooseneck. $225 for all of it.

Trades: I have a Formula Ford DB-1. I would be happy to take rocker arms, front A arms, uprights for DB-1 etc in trade. What do you have for a DB-1? Lets talk about it, I would probably be interested. I am located around the Phoenix, Arizona area. Due to the weight on all this stuff, shipping costs may make sending the stuff across country not feasible. If you are in the So. California region, or Arizona and want to meet up at an event... let's figure it out.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg RB_Component1.jpg (56.2 KB)
File Type: jpg RB_Component2.jpg (60.8 KB)
File Type: jpg LoadDistribution.jpg (79.2 KB)


Tire Racks - Load Distribution Hitch

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire