lundi 22 février 2016

Hyler Craft Memorial Driving School

This past weekend I attended the Hyler Craft school at Roebling Rd, GA. Beautiful weather and talk about a lot of track time as there were only two groups. In total, the first day our group did 87 laps, then on the Sunday we did another 60. So in total we did 296 miles. Talk about a work out. The main concern of mine was doing everything myself as I had no crew but managed. I had a couple of repairs I had to do but in all the old Lotus 61 ran very well. It was a big test for both me and the car as other than a Time Trial last year at Barber this was the cars first major event. A great experience and the good part is because of the amount of track time we got we were pushed through for the complete competition license. I had a big grin on my face :D all the way home on my near 500 mile drive. Slept good last night.


Hyler Craft Memorial Driving School

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire