lundi 29 février 2016

Sensor Identification

Hi All,

I am having difficulty identifying a particular sensor, specifically the brand of said sensor so I can find the specs on it.

Info I know: it is a temperature sending unit, I believe it came off of an Indy car or Lights car (was picked up in a batch of sensors in a lot sale of a closed Indy Car shop), it is wired for a 4 pin connector but only uses 3 pins (input, ground, and output), there are no markings.

It looks like a standard VDO sending unit, but I haven't found anything of units with wire leads (all either post or spade connector). Is it possibly just a gutted VDO unit with wires being added?

Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_2892.jpg (77.9 KB)
File Type: jpg IMG_2893.jpg (81.1 KB)


Sensor Identification

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire