mercredi 24 février 2016

Background on this HPD Racing Kit?

Hi guys,

I very recently acquired this Honda HPD racing kit from a friend after I helped him move houses. I don't really understand what it is, what it's worth, and whether it is missing any parts and was hoping you guys could help me out. I can't seem to find the same kit available online and I don't even know where the best place to post it up for sale would be. Any help would be appreciated as I don't really know where to start. I posted this one other place and the only person who responded mentioned it looked like a Honda Fit engine kit used for Formula Ford, so I figured this would be the best place to ask!

Thank you guys!

Pics of kit: http://ift.tt/1mU75RY


Background on this HPD Racing Kit?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire