dimanche 5 juillet 2015

Vintage Harley Golf Cart - great pit car

We are selling my dad's 1967 Harley Golf Cart. He used it for running around his seasonal campsite up near Road America. Since his passing mom doesn't use it (I think she's afraid of its breakneck speed - lol). As a big racing fan, I'm sure he would be tickled for it to go to a racer.

We are asking $1,000 but open to reasonable offers. It can be picked up either at Plymouth Rock Campgrounds near Road America, or I can get it back down to Waukesha County (just outside Milwaukee). For mileage, I would also be willing to deliver to Blackhawk.

Here is a link to a dropbox folder containing pics. She's a little dirty but she runs and drives great. (This is a gas 2 cycle cart by the way).

http://ift.tt/1NJeI6a

Feel free to give me a call at (262) 993-2566 or drop an e-mail - rstackjd@gmail.com

I'm going to give it a week here but if there's no serious lookers, then next Sunday she goes up on FleaBay.

Thanks

Bob


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire