vendredi 10 juillet 2015

RCA Body Work

As I have posted on here I picked up a NOS RCA Chassis and molds for the body.
We are in the process of repairing the molds so they are correct and can produce nice parts.
I would like to know if there is any interest in body parts as I will be making them available

It is my understanding that the side panels were originally made of aluminum. And as I do not have a mold for these we will just be making the nose, cowl and engine cover.

As soon as I have pictures of them I will post them here.

For now I am going to post a couple of motorcycle parts we have done in the past.

I don't have a price yet but as soon as I do I will post it as well.

Jeff Terry

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2.jpg (310.0 KB)
File Type: jpg 4.jpg (287.1 KB)
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (196.4 KB)
File Type: jpg 3.jpg (177.2 KB)


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire