mardi 21 juillet 2015

parameter check

hi guys,

my name is adekunle and I am a FF rookie and I want to build scratch build a car.so was able to arrive at some certain assumed parameters to start with

Driver's leg input: 40lbs ASSUMED
?Car weight + driver: (350+72) kg ASSUMED
Deceleration: 1.5g/14.7m/s*2 (zero to 90kmh) ASSUMED
Top speed: >120mph ASSUMED
Tyre (front): dunlop 190/535R13 SO4 are these tyres ok?
Tire Torque : 366.876Nm

I would lyk to ask the following questions
1) pls I dnt know if these above parameters are ok.
2) what is the minimum pedal effort to lock the wheels.
3) is the tyre torque able to provide enough torque to bring the car to a stop
m working with a 255mm PFC caliper AP/Lockheed LD20 and a 0.75 Mc bore area
pls guys help look into it so I can know where I am getting it wrong sand pls feel free to mail me shud the need arise.thanks.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire