mardi 21 juillet 2015

anyone using one of these?

I'm trying to add an inline oil filter to the DB-1, but the fit is really tight. I can use a [AN-10] 45 degree fitting on the lower end, but using a straight to straight at the top is going to create basically a rigid pipe, which won't twist and curve enough to hook up to the pump. As this is what I remove to drain the oil, even if it could be forced to work, it would need to be repeatable fairly easily, and I don't think this would. I considered skipping the steel jacketed line at the top end, as this lines sees only suction, not pressure, and the top end is not very vulnerable. That would make the hose more flexible, I think. Any thoughts or ideas? Recommendations for the upper hose?

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 715 002.jpg (91.1 KB)


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire