mercredi 17 février 2016

Where to start? Future FSV build

Hey guys, Ive been a lurker for some time now, but have been wanting to build a FSV racer. Why FSV? Well, I learned how to wrench on mk1 watercooled VWs. I always wanted to build a high revving 1.6L. A few years ago I got my hands on one that was off to a good start, but shortly after I moved on from mk1 VWs to E30 BMWs. So Ive had this motor sitting and I refuse to let go of it, but it doesnt quite fit into anything I currently want to build. I considered a 914, but have decided against it. So naturally, FSV becomes the home for this powerplant.

My question is wheres the best place to find a roller? or can I build my own chassis?

Im totally open to thoughts, opinions, links, etc


Where to start? Future FSV build

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire