jeudi 4 février 2016

Steering Box Help Requested

Apex FV racers I am in need of some assistance.

I am helping a gentleman finish a restoration on a car that he designed and built in the 60s. It is a good looking car that should go very well. He has spared no expense and when it is completed will be a very good package. While he has maintained many things from his original design he is also trying to improve upon it. He just handed the car over to me to finish the final installation of everything. I am starting at the front and am on the steering box. The setup now just doesn't seem as good as it could be.

My question is what is the optimal way to mount the steering box? Upper or lower beam? The preference for this car design is the lower beam, for everything else to work easily. If I use the lower beam can the proper bump steer be achieved? If so what does that look like? Photos would be great insight also much appreciated!

Thank you!!!


Steering Box Help Requested

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire