mardi 2 février 2016

2013 Runoffs Winner GSXR 1000cc Moon Engine

This motor was built for me and was dominate as soon as it hit the track at Road America for the 2013 Runoffs.

Pole setter, fastest lap of the week (2:04) and winner.

Top-of-the-line, full MSC build. All new components. Valves, springs, chain, pistons, oil pump, gearbox, & clutch. Reliable power horse.


Rebuilt by Moon himself after post race tear-down.


Complete drop in minus a Moon pan. I could have one made for additional $. Throttle bodies, injectors cleaned and balanced, starter and ECU included.

It has been in my GSXR1000 street bike since summer of 2014. Maybe 2k on it and obviously never put through the abuse we do on the track in a F1000. I enjoy my Harley much more:D

I'd be happy to get it over to Moon for inspection and dyno.

I'd pop this baby right back into a JDR if I could, but sitting in my garage is just a waste.

$5500

Can ship anywhere in US for free in a nice plastic engine pod.

Take the entire bike for $6400 if you can handle it! :revs:


2013 Runoffs Winner GSXR 1000cc Moon Engine

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire