jeudi 9 juillet 2015

Free Help!-Looking to Join a Crew

I'm new here and thought I'd give this a try--I’m looking to get involved in racing and join a crew to gain some experience before I get my own car. I want to learn the workings of a race weekend and car set up etc. If you’re running Formula Fords and looking for some free help, I can be your gofer, run checklists and whatever I can. The more you show me the more I can do. I live in B.C., Canada and will travel within B.C., A.B., Washington and Oregon. I am no mechanic but I have done ground up restorations on several vehicles and engines so I know my tools. I can fabricate as well (MIG, TIG aluminum, stainless). If you’re willing to let me hang out and show a new guy the ropes, let me know!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire