lundi 20 juillet 2015

Brake Pads for Vintage Formula Ford?

I currently race '71 Titan MK VI. I need new brake pads-for both front and rear.
the car has been run with Porterfields, and I have zeroed in on the 535 R4-1 "Vintage Compound" from them.

A fellow racer praised the PFC Girling 14LF 01-now "11" compound and lots of people seem to agree. I'm very interested in giving these a try but...

I also was told and from what I read, if I switch the type of pads, I should buff the rotors or turn them?

Love to get some input from racers as to which type to get and how critical a rotor turn would be if I switch types. I'm not exactly the race engineer/mechanic type so a simple "pad swap" (with a day of test before the next race) is best for me!

Thanks,
#90
RMVR


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire