vendredi 1 mai 2015

Zink/Citation Z-16 for sale!

Zink/Citation Z-16 for sale. This was the previous owners unfinished project and it has turned into my unfinished project which financial reality forces me to part with. There is a complete car along with a spare chassis and probably enough spare parts to complete the spare chassis except for an engine and tranny. The engine needs going thru as it probably still has a cast crank. The assembled car is probably 80% completed but only 20% tight, every fastener needs checking and/or tightening. See the last attachment for more info. I never received logbooks from the previous owner, maybe you'll have better luck than I had. I'm impressed by the obvious strength of this chassis, this ain't no lightweight Eurotrash. Has been converted from inboard rear suspension to outboard rear suspension. When I bought the car a friend contacted a certain D. Weitzenhof who said the outboard suspended Z-16 was the best handling FF that he'd ever driven. Many parts are still available. The car is in storage in Rockford, IL near Blackhawk Farms and car be viewed upon making arrangements, I have a few parts with me in NE Nevada. Asking $10,500.
If interested please contact me at LanceKTM950 at G mail dot com.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0391.jpg (109.3 KB)
File Type: jpg IMG_8307a.jpg (73.1 KB)
File Type: jpg IMG_8349a.jpg (72.7 KB)
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Citation Z-16.pdf (10.2 KB)


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire