mardi 26 mai 2015

1979 March Super Vee

March 79V - For Sale

I bought this very nice Mach 79 V from a fellow Apex member some time ago but business and family demands have kept me from the track and will probably do so for the foreseeable future.

I have decided to put this car on the market where hopefully someone with more time can get it out on track where it belongs

The car was beautifully prepared by the previous owner, as the photographs show. On its last outing the ‘fuel-out’ tube from the Cell failed, leaking fuel in to the bottom of the cockpit.

I have purchased a brand new Aero-Tech Services cell but have not had the time to fit it. Bertils Engine on Weber 45’s, Adkins Tub, C&R Radiator

The car is priced for a quick sale and includes the new unfitted cell.

I have many more photographs of the car that can be forwarded on request. I have multiple Log Books going back to 1979. The Car is located in Southern California.

$18500 obo

Ian Ashdown
Ianashdown@pacific-composites.net
949-291-9518



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire