lundi 25 mai 2015

13 x 5.5 Revolutions

I have a set of Formula Ford Revolutions that I can't use. They came with my Reynard 85FF and they don't clear the calipers. I have other Revolutions and a set of Kodiaks that all fit, so these are just unneeded extra wheels. They will be sold without the tires that are currently mounted on them.

I don't know enough about FF wheels yet to list much in the way of specs. They are center lock, and I know the clearance to the calipers is less than my other wheels. I'll be glad to make any other measurements that you want or provide other pictures.

I "think" they are worth $500 for the set, but I'm new at this...

Wheels are located in Vallejo, CA.
Charlie Davis
STXE36@gmail.com
650-740-7898

Attached Images
File Type: jpg wheelfront.jpg (43.4 KB)
File Type: jpg wheelback.jpg (68.8 KB)


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire