lundi 25 mai 2015

Helmet lifting in the wind

I'm trying to get a few months life out of my current helmet as I'd rather not buy a new one until the SA2015 comes out 10/1/15. Then I'll invest in a good one.

That said I'm driving a formula car with a Bell Sport that I used for HPDE. It does not have the chin lip (or whatever that is called). While it worked fine to try out HPDE it is lifting a lot above 80MPH in an open car. And of course the faster I go the more it lifts. I also have horrible fogging but that's another issue. I just lift the visor a crack every chance I get. With warmer temps maybe this won't be as bad.

The helmet is otherwise really quite tight on my head. Someone told me they make something that I can attach to the helmet or something that will help with this problem. I have been checking online but not seeing anything like this.

Anyone familiar with this or gone through this themselves that might have a temporary fix?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire