vendredi 1 mai 2015

How do you access ApexSpeed?

I've used Netscape/Mozilla/Firefox for 15+ years and have always accessed my normal websites using their bookmarks facility. IE's Favorites is similar I believe.

For this forum - Alt + B + R + F + A (for Bookmarks Racing Forums ApexSpeed)
Clickclickclick wait one second and I'm there.
Now after a software update that no longer works -
- the list is still there but I have to fumble around accurately with the cursor - slow and error prone.

I actually have 391 Bookmarks - 20 or so in frequent use, another 30 or so say once a month, and the remainder just file copies for possible future reference. My fingers could do the 20 without using my brain - and quick too.

What do others do -
- type the URL in full or in part?
- search on Google?
- add a shortcut to the desktop?
- other?

Thx - Derek

PS Always willing to learn. Would love to go back to Windows XP - so simple and quick - no childish gimmicks.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire