mardi 26 mai 2015

Help....need MK9 stub axle oil seal

Completely new to the class, and my 1984 Van Diemen RF84 needs a right side MK9 stub axle seal.

Does anyone know if there is a cross over seal through SKF, or ?

Or anyone that can sell me one fast ? (I'm out of Coquitlam, B.C. Canada,)

I don't want to remove the axle and seal in case I can't get one for months - as it still works....but weeps enough to be a pita. I'm also in the process of purging out my garage for a tear down in a few weeks, so garage space is limited (not overly enthused about draining a diff inside my carpeted enclosed trailer..)

Pegasus is out of stock of these, and I need to get one within a week before I start racing in the US the first weekend of June.


TIA.

don

donpdm at gmail dot com


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire