mardi 15 juillet 2014

Sparco Helmet Speed Limits?

Ok, this issue may be a little different. I recently bought a Sparco WTX-5 helmet, and am very happy with it. There is one little problem though, The plastic air vent on the crown, present when the green flag waves, is no longer there after the race (75 Crossle 33F F2000). This has happened twice.



After the original departed, I ordered a new one ($80!) and noticed that the Sparco solution is thin strips of 2-sided tape. Given the performance of the original, I elected gorilla glue, which did not work either. So, I have a new one again (it does a good job of keeping my helmet fires to a minimum), but need advice on the best adhesive to keep this piece of plastic on my non-painted helmet.



All suggestions that I should perhaps slow down a little will be ignored. Thanks




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire