lundi 21 juillet 2014

Greg Pizzo

As much as I hate writing this post, it has gotten to the point that I feel I have no choice but to put bad business where it belongs.



After running and winning the Saturday event at the PBIR Major in January, I thought that it would be prudent to not run the Sunday race as I was running 240F water temps, and 250F oil temps most of the race. I ran the Sebring regional in February with similar temps, but already decided a change needed to be made.



I talked to Mike Devins, Michael Crowe, and then Greg Pizzo about new side pods, I thought I would go with Greg's setup- something that is innovative and has 35% greater oil and water cooler capacitiy than the stock VD set up. What I was running is not stock, and is modified for FB, but obviously not enough.



I gave Greg Pizzo $1000 up front to start the job, and in his words "another $1500 10 days later to show his cooler fabricator we were serious". That was in January, the delivery date in six weeks.



Seven months later, I still haven't seen a single piece of the side pods or coolers that were promised me. I have lost an entire season of racing, My SARRC lead in the points, a set of sticker tires I bought in February, and any track time at Daytona I was going to get with the new setup. The runoffs there next year is still on my bucket list, but that could have helped.



Again, I hate to go this route, but in my business if I offered you a service and couldn't deliver, I'd be fired at the least.



I want my stuff or my $2500 back.



If anyone does business with this guy, don't give him any money up front



Brett Lane:mad:




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire