lundi 21 juillet 2014

Feeler: 2002 Radical ProSport hayabusa powered

Hello everyone, as many of you have seen, I'm a new member and I purchased this prosport back in April. I bought the car with the intention of driving it at scda track days when I instruct.



I quickly found out that this is a race car and not meant for me. The car is a ton of fun to drive and I haven't completely made up my mind if I'm going to sell or not. But I thought I would put a feeler thread out and if someone was interested for the right price, I would move on.



The car:



'02 Radical ProSport

Low hours (still on the original log book)

1300cc Sam Nelsen racing engine bored out to 1400cc

Engine just had a compression test done all cylinders within 5psi

There will be a brand new shifter fork put in the car for 1st and 2nd gear

Carbuerated, will include all items to convert to Efi if desired.

530 series heavy duty chain

Carbon fiber diffuser that needs updating to run in P2

Ohlins xx36 3 way adjustable coilovers

Car has control arms for bias ply tires

Carbon fiber seat

Schroth 6 point harnesses that need to be replaced if going racing

Brake bias cockpit controller

Momo D shaped alcantera steering wheel

Stack dash data logging system with engine diag sensors plus wheel speed sensor and lateral g sensor.

Kodiak lightweight polished billet 3 piece rims with mounted Goodyear bias ply slicks with 3 track days on them

Wilwood calipers and all braided ss lines

Included body will be fiberglass in good shape finished in Lamborghini orange

Right hand drive

Fuel safe fuel cell with zero leaks. Will need to be updated if racing

Fire system with full charge(does not need to be replaced)

Braile lightweight battery new in December battery tender quick disconnect



Spares included:

Second set of lightweight kodiak rims that are 6 spoke mounted with brand new Goodyear bias ply slicks

1 brand new never used set Goodyear rain tires

1 slightly used set of Goodyear rain tires

Fuel injection kit

Fiberglass front diffuser

Multiple carbon fiber canards

Original "Totally Radical" wing

2 sets of wing "ends"

Starter motor

Oil filters

Manual and documentation



Spares available for extra cost (or worked into the purchase price):

Pro shift 2 electronic paddle shift kit, never been on this car but had been used for 1 season on a different car

Full Carbon fiber body with high downforce package



Reason for selling:

I purchased with the idea that I could do all of my prep work at home, then go to the track by myself and instruct. Reality set in on my third track day that I needed help to lift the body off the car to lube the chain and check oil level. This quickly became a race car and not a track car for me. For this reason and this reason only, I am selling the car and buying a miata.



The car is super fast and extremely well taken care of. It will make it's next owner very proud. I am the 4th owner and the 3rd owner who actually drove the car. The last owner bought from Alan Wilzig (who I verified did own the car) and the car sat for 4 months in his garage before I purchased it. My lap times: first time ever driving the car was at limerock park in CT, 1:00.7. 2nd time driving the car was at louden, 1:18.9. Faster than both the Ariel atom and the radical SR3 that were there. The 3rd day ended short because the shifter fork was bent in 1st&2nd gear and I had been living with it and just using 3rd and up, but Thompson had a few very slow corners so I chose not to run it.



As of right now, I'm looking for offers for the entire package.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire