mardi 22 juillet 2014

Any business called GTP

I don't know if its me or what but I can't seem to get anything from any business called GTP.



GTP Motorsports (Glenn Phillips) or GTP Racing Components (Bill Stephens)



Lets start with GTP Racing Components



Contacted Bill via PM here around late May about some rear wing end plates got a response a couple days later (May 29) and he said he still had some. Good so i tried phoning and emailing to place the order give CC info etc. Phone goes to fax and emails sometimes bounce back?



Okay get an email response a week or so later (June 9) send him my address and ask how he would like to be paid as I can not reach him via phone. He responds he is headed out of town until Friday and will get them out ASAP pay by CC is fine (Not sure how to do this as i can't seem to reach him via phone).



Try phoning on the Friday and as usual get nothing so send him an email with my # telling him to contact me so I can pay for the end plates.(June 13)



Couple racing weekends go by and am now getting closer to needing those end plates so I try phoning.(July 7) Actually reach him via phone and he says he was on Vacation for the last couple weeks and his brother should have shipped them out way back on June 13 he will investigate what happened and call me the next day.



Have not heard back from him since and can not reach him at the phone# again emails also go unanswered.



So now I guess I order some new end plates from somebody else and hope his set doesn't arrive a day later?



Seemed like a nice guy on the phone but if you can't supply an order just tell me so I can get it somewhere else that way I will at least try you again on future orders for parts.





GTP Motorsports



Removed due to extenuating circumstances.



Roger




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire