mercredi 6 avril 2016

Co-driver for the springs National tour

Hello All,

For those who are going to the Spring National Tour and have sign up for the CM class and I would like to help out in Co-Driving.

Bio: I've been auto crossing for 30 years in the SF Bay Area, have driven a 74 Capri in the DSP class for 18 years in which I took to the 2003 National and finish 3rd after that event I bought a XR4ti and drove that in the DSP class for 10 years and winning the 2009 National's. Last year I pick up a 84 Van Diemen for the CM class in which I have been fixing and driving & updating at every event, it has been very fun driving a FF and seat time would be good.

This post is after Corey and I think he should have first picks for a Co-Drive but lets us know anyways.

I can fit in just about any FF but I'm 5' 10" and a 185 lbs if this helps

Ben


Co-driver for the springs National tour

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire