dimanche 3 avril 2016

2005 Ford Excursion, 2001 20' enclosed trailer

2005 Ford Excursion Eddie Bauer 4x4. 193K miles, 6.8i V-10. Fully optioned with all leather seats, third row, DVD player, , frame-mounted hitch, trailer brake controller, etc. New front brakes, recent transmission/diff service, very solid mechanical condition - I would not hesitate to drive this truck across the country tomorrow. Engine was replaced by Ford dealership under warranty at 80K miles.

$7,500 obo, located in Birmingham, AL. Can deliver within reasonable distance. Photos and description can be seen on eBay posting: http://ift.tt/1ZWgBm8 Clean title, no liens, no issues.

Also selling a 20' 2001 Interstate enclosed trailer. Perfect for FE/FC/CF/F500. Dual-axle with brakes. Has a Wisconsin title, but tagged in Alabama (Alabama doesn't title trailers). Not terribly clean, but in solid condition. $1,500 Will add photos later this week.

I'd let the pair go together for $8,500. I had these when I was running my own car; I've realized that I just don't have the time to prep for myself, so I'm racing with a team for the foreseeable future.


2005 Ford Excursion, 2001 20' enclosed trailer

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire