samedi 19 décembre 2015

2011 Van Diemen FB project? $9000

I have had this chassis kit for a while and was going to build it up into an FF but I'm more taken with the idea of vintage racing these days so am wondering if it could be put to good use as an FB car.

The chassis only has 3 races on it plus some testing. I've had it re-powder coated so it looks new. New anodized floor properly bonded and riveted on.

This UK chassis is pretty much identical to the US version but with the stiffer hard wired rear chassis tubes to bell housing. All the suspension is the same but the bell housing is wider where it mounts to the chassis. Perfect for a billet aluminum FB rear end!

This is what I have.
Chassis,
New master cycliners
Steering rack
New front blade adjustable roll bar
New steering column and column support
Steering wheel
New nose mount blocks
Complete front suspension
Complete rear suspension
Drive shafts and associated tripod parts
2 new radiators
Three new AP aluminum calipers ( not sure where the other one is!)
Brake discs
Brake hubs with Ti floating rotor hardware
New uprights (I think one rear is used)
Ceramic wheel bearings
All the rear suspension mounting clevis'
Suspension rockers
Rear roll bar
Mirrors
Electric fire extinguisher - new but now needs re-fill as out of date - $75 at Pegasus.
Fuel cell
The bodywork side panels are excellent used condition. The rest of the bodywork is new - nose, damper cover, head surround (really nice 'F1 style' part, engine cover with the over head air inlet, and side pod uppers and lowers. All new.
Plus all sorts of other bits and bobs including a used bell housing that I sourced to help with suspension pickups for an FB car.
I'm sure there's a few other bits and bobs too.

What's not there -
Hewland Gearbox
Data/dash
Engine
Wings
Wheels (I have a set of 5.5" FF wheels)
Dampers (I might sell a set of Penskes I have)

If you need any more info please email. I would potentially be interested in a trade for a good Vintage FF/CF plus $

I'd like $9000 for what I have.

ben@secomposites.com






2011 Van Diemen FB project? $9000

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire