samedi 21 mars 2015

2004 Pro Mazda

Non S-bend Tub last raced in 2007

Complete front suspension (minus 1 front wheel bearing),steering,brakes, old spec Ohlins shocks. etc.

Fire system, pedals, fuel cell in great shape with pump and regulator

No engine,gearbox or rear suspension

Asking $7500USD obo



There is some shady history with this car that I do want to be known.

Its was found in the woods in Alberta. The guy that found it, reported it and turned it over to the RCMP. The RCMP conducted an investigation which included trying to contact the last known owner. After the investigation turned up nothing, the RCMP returned the car to the guy that found it, along with a signed letter stating he was the registered owner. I have a copy of this letter, a bill of sale from the seller, and I also spoke with the RCMP officer that conducted the investigation. I can email this information to any interested party.



I had plans to build it into a libre racer, but my kids are keeping me too busy. I have the opportunity to purchase some property that I'd like to free up some cash for.



Car is located approx 2 hrs west of Ottawa Ontario.



Please feel free to ask any and all questions




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire