mercredi 16 juillet 2014

Radical SR3 / 8 cover

I have been looking for a cover for my Radical SR3 for a while. Radical and Spring mountain sell covers but They are expensive and I couldn't get a good description of the material. So I contacted CoverKing and they offered to make a custom cover for me. They really did a fantastic job! They have a wide variety of materials and colors to choose from. I chose satin stretch and it fits like a glove. I want to extend a big thank you to Ray the team at Cover king for taking the time to make this cover for me. Now that they have the pattern, anyone can order one. Here are a few pictures. Give them a call if you need a Radical SR 3 / 8 cover. (I have no financial interest in this, I am just appreciative that they were willing to invest the time to make me a Custom cover, and would like others to benefit from the investment in their and my time)



Charley



















Sent from my iPad




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire