samedi 19 juillet 2014

KENT For Sale

KENT ENGINE



Iron Head

SCCA Crank

Forged Pistons

Swift Oil Pan

“Carb–to-Clutch”



$4,500 OBO



Recent history:

I've put a Honda in my DB-1. The Kent has been sitting in my garage the last couple years. After the 2008 season (shortly after I bought the car) Jim Justice Race Engines rebuilt the Kent, including a new crank. The previous owner used Quicksilver. After the 2009 season, Justice refreshed the engine, and it needed a new camshaft. These were “Regional” longevity rebuilds, as opposed to National rebuilds. Since then, I ran 6 weekends in 2010 and only 1 in 2011. That adds up to 7 weekends on the current build.



Also Available:

HY TECH EXHAUST w/ JET-HOT COATING

A STARTER w/ Stohr Bracket



Can deliver to Summit Point.







Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire